I am disabled. Do I need to purchase a fishing license?

Anyone with a permanent physical disability that prevents them from fishing may apply for a Disability Assistance Permit. 

The permit allows a licensed designated person to actually harvest fish while accompanying the permit holder.  For more information or applications, contact KDWP Law Enforcement at (620) 672-5911.