- Certificates are issued for racks or horns taken in Kansas which meet minimum scores as listed below. Hunter must possess a valid permit and trophy must have been taken by legal means during the legal open season.
- Scoring must be made by a certified Pope & Young, Boone & Crockett or Kansas measurer after a 60 day waiting period. Those scoring in the Kansas top 20 must be verified by a certified Pope & Young or Boone & Crockett measure.
- To keep records consistent with national lists, any scores listed with Boone & Crockett or Pope and Young Club's will be included in state records.
- The Chief of the Information and Education Section retains the right to reject any applications submitted to the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks.
- Any rack that has been altered will automatically be disqualified.
Trophy Big Game Application
Other Trophy Links
| Whitetail, Typical
| Whitetail, Non-Typical
| Mule, Typical
| Mule, Non-Typical
| Elk, Typical
| Elk, Non-Typical