Friday October 15 2010

Walleye Project at Melvern Reservior
What should I do if I witness a wildlife violation?

First, do not confront the suspects. Get as much information as you can such as individual descriptions, vehicle make, license plate number, date, time, etc. Then make a call. You can make an anonamous report by calling the toll-free Operation Game Thief number -- 877-426-3843. Natural resource officers can be contacted through the local sheriff's office or you can call your local natural resource officer directly through numbers listed by county on page 45 of the 2010 Kansas Hunting & Furharvesting Regulations Summary, and on the County Information pages of the website. You can also fill out the OGT report form.

<object width="444" height="358"><param name="movie" value=";hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=";hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="444" height="358"></embed></object>

See how walleye fishing is improved at Kansas' Melvern Reservoir through a cooperative effort of rearing fish.

There are no options.