Monday November 09 2009

Leonard Jirak
I have a Kansas nonresident deer permit and will soon be traveling to Kansas to hunt. Is there anything else I need?

In addition to your deer permit, you need a nonresident hunting license. Click here to buy your license, or you may purchase it over the counter when you get to Kansas.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Take a look at how fall fish sampling can improve fishing in Kansas waters.

There are no options.