Monday November 15 2010

Pheasant Traditions 2010
I can’t find my hunter education card. What should I do?

Anyone born on or after July 1, 1957 must be certified by an approved hunter education course to hunt in Kansas. (Hunters 15 and younger are exempt while hunting with adult supervision, and there is a one-time deferral, apprentice license available to those 16 and older.) Hunters 27 or younger must carry proof of hunter education with them while hunting. If you lose your card, you can purchase a duplicate online and at most KDWP regional and park offices. The cost of the duplicate is $11.

<object width="444" height="358"><param name="movie" value=";hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=";hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="444" height="358"></embed></object>

Opening day of Kansas upland bird seasons is a time of tradition and homecoming.

There are no options.