Thursday July 01 2010

KS State Parks July 4 Weekend
What's the deadline to appy for a resident Either-Species/Either-Sex firearm deer permit?

Kansas residents have until July 9 to make application for the limited Either-Species/Either Sex firearm deer permits. For the second year, no mail-in applications will be accepted. Apply online by going to the License purchasing website, or call 620-672-0728.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=";hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=";hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Despite high water at some lakes, Kansas State Parks are ready to help you celebrate the coming holiday. Get out and enjoy our Kansas lands.

There are no options.