Thursday November 12 2009

Quail Management, Part 1
What permits do I need to be able to hunt upland birds in Kansas?

You need a valid Kansas hunting license, unless you are exempt from Kansas law. If you were born on or after July 1, 1957, you need hunter education certification.

For more information on Hunter Education, click here. To get a Hunting License, click here.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Learn about bobwhite management at Byron Walker Wildlife Area from area manager Troy Smith.

There are no options.