Tuesday January 18 2011

Snow Geese
I know my hunting license expired Dec. 31, but what about waterfowl and HIP stamps?

To hunt ducks and geese from now to the end of the season, you'll need a 2011 hunting license, but the federal and state waterfowl stamps and HIP stamp you purchased last fall don't expire until June 30, 2011.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0lk8qnIpLfQ?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Snow geese numbers are growing, and these abundant waterfowl now winter throughout most of Kansas.

There are no options.