Tuesday July 06 2010

Triploid Grass Carp
When do resident over-the-counter deer permits go on sale?

Resident over-the-counter deer permits, including the Any Season White-tailed Deer, Archery Either-Species/Either-Sex, Muzzleloader Either-Species/Either-Sex, and antlerless permits will be available for purchase on July 19. They can be purchased at license vendors or online. For more information, refer to the Deer Permits and Tags page.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1kczqs5uPU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1kczqs5uPU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Kansas Wildlife and Parks is now using triploid grass carp to help manage vegetation in state fish hatchery ponds. See how they ensure that these non-reproductive fish are the only ones used in Kansas fisheries management.

There are no options.