- Type of Cabin: Modern Cabin
- This facility is ADA accessible
- This Facility is Reservable. Check availability and reserve McPherson State Fishing Lake Modern Cabin
Click for more information
The cabin is available year round and will accommodate up to six overnight guests. The air conditioned and heated cabin will sleep six on a double bed, a double fold out futon, a single futon, and a Murphy bed. Renters must provide their own bedding, pillows, towels and toiletries. A hot shower, complete kitchen, refrigerator, stovetop and microwave will make your stay easy. There is an outdoor fire ring.
Other Amenities Include:
- Kitchen Utensils
- Dishes, Pots and Pans
- Coffee Pot
Making a Cabin Reservation
- Persons 21 years of age or older may make reservation requests. Reservation can be made by telephone, internet, mail or in person one year in advance at the Regional Office. Phone or internet reservations can be made with a credit card. There is no entry fee for this area.
- Cabin rates are $70 per night plus a non-refundable reservation fee of $14.00 for each transaction. A damage/cleaning fee of $70 will be collected if the cabin is damaged or left unclean at checkout. Please contact the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks, 6232 East 29th Street North, Wichita, Ks 67220, (316) 683-8069, or Reserve Online
- Cabins are reservable year round. Prices are subject to change. Reservations will be handled on a first come first served basis.
Check In and Checkout Time
- Arrangements will be made at reservation to allow you access into the cabin. If reservation is made online you will need to contact the Region 4 Office to get instructions on checking it to the cabin. After you leave, staff will inspect the cabin and determine condition, damage and contact you about any additional charges.
- Check in time 2:00 pm
- Check out time 12:00 pm
- Vehicles are permitted on improved roads and parking areas only.
- Fires are allowed in fire rings only.
- Swimming is not allowed. Wading while fishing is permissible.
- Pets must be restrained on a leash not longer than 10 feet or otherwise confined outside the cabin.
- Quiet hours are 11 pm to 6 am. Actions which alarm, anger, or disturb others are prohibited.
- Game and fish cleaning is prohibited inside the cabin.
- Regulations are available in the cabin for your convenience.
Click the Cabin link below for information specific to the cabin.
McPherson State Fishing Lake Modern Cabin