Making a Cabin Reservation
- Persons 21 years of age or older may make reservation requests. Reservation can be made by telephone, internet, mail or in person one year in advance at the Regional Office. Phone or internet reservations can be made with a credit card. All reservations must be made 3 days in adavance. There is no entry fee for this area.
- Cabin rates are $70 per night plus a non-refundable reservation fee of $14.00 for each transaction. A damage/cleaning fee of $70 will be collected if the cabin is damaged or left unclean at checkout. Please contact the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks Region 4 Office, 6232 E.29th St.N, Wichita, Ks 67220, (316) 683-8069, or Reserve Online.
About Refunds and Cancellations
- The $14.00 cabin reservation fee cannot be refunded. Other refund and cancellation rules can be found in reservation Terms and Conditions.
- Cabins are reservable year round. Prices are subject to change. Reservations will be handled on a first come first served basis.
Check In and Checkout Time
- Arrangements will be made at reservation to allow you access into the cabin. If reservation is made online you will need to contact the Region 4 Office to get instructions on checking it to the cabin. After you leave, staff will inspect the cabin and determine condition, damage and contact you about any additional charges.
- Check in time 2:00 pm
- Check out time 12:00 pm
- Pets are prohibited in the cabins
- Alcohol and cereal malt beverages are prohibited on Kingman State Fishing Lake grounds
- Vehicles must be parked on the asphalt parking area provided, not in the grass
- Campers and tents are not allowed at the cabin they can be used across the road west