Applicants will view results for nonresident deer, resident any-deer, and resident antelope permits on the Wildlife and Parks website
PRATT -- Applications for resident Any-Deer permits are due July 14. This permit allows hunters to take a mule deer or a white-tailed deer of either sex. Applications for the resident Any-Deer permit may be made online at the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks (KDWP) website, www.kdwp.state.ks.us.

New this year, big game permit applicants will be able to view the results of drawings at the KDWP website. Results of the nonresident deer permit drawing were posted online July 13. Results of the resident firearms antelope drawing will be posted in early August. Results of the resident Any-Deer permit drawing will be available online in mid-August.

To check the status of a permit application, go to the KDWP and click "License/Permit Sales" in the menu bar at the top of the page. From there, click "If you wish to check on the award status..." Then click "Begin Search" under the heading, " Check Your Award Status ."

All resident deer permits and game tags, including Whitetail Either Sex permits, may be purchased throughout the seasons at KDWP offices and license vendors, as well as online beginning Aug. 1.

For more information about these permits or other hunting information, visit the KDWP website. On the home page, click " Hunting " in the menu bar at the top of the page.