Butler Co. - El Dorado
Location: Butler Co 4-H Building
Type: Hunter Ed Internet assisted field day and testing session
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2015
Contact: Gene Maggard
Phone No: 316-742-3746
This is an All Day Event
This is the field and test day for an internet assisted course.
Pre-register by calling or visiting the Butler County Extension Office at 206 N. Griffith, El Dorado. Tele. 316-321-9660 no later than 10/8/15.
The course is being held at the Butler County 4-H Building, 206N. Griffith.
Contact Gene Maggard at 316-742-3746, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for taking an internet assisted course are:
1. Register for the field day.
2. Go to the KDWPT website, ksoutdoors.com.
3. Click on the Education box.
4. Click on the Internet- Assisted course line.
5. Follow the instructions to take the course.
6. you MUST bring the Field Day Qualifier Exam certificate with you to the field day.