- School requests information about OWLS or send completed application form to Pratt OWLS office.
- OWLS office sends OWLS guidelines to school.
- School forms an OWLS committee and selects an OWLS project director.
- Project director contacts KDWPT district biologist for guidance.
- School OWLS committee prepares grant proposal with assistance of district biologist and other resource persons.
- Project director sends grant proposal to OWLS coordinator for review.
- OWLS coordinator forwards proposal to OWLS office, or returns proposal to project director for further refinement. OWLS office approves proposal.
- Grant contract is sent to project director.
- Project director returns signed grant contract to OWLS office.
- Check is sent to school.
School begins project work.