Cabin Prices, Pictures & Locations
Cabin Rental Prices, Pictures of inside Cabins, Amenities & ORDER they sit in on the bluff.
The cabins are outfitted very nicely inside and out.
- They have a refrigerator/freezer, four burner electric stove/oven, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and all off the utensils you'll need.
- The bathroom is very comfortable with a walk-in shower, vanity/mirror and of course a flush commode.
- One Bedroom Cabins - Sleep 5 or 6 - In the master bedroom there is a full bed and a sofa. The futon in the living are folds down to a full size bed. On one wall in the living area there is a pull down twin Murphy bed.
- Two Bedroom Cabin - Sleep 8 or 9 - In the master bedroom there is a full bed and a sofa. The futon in the living are folds down to a full size bed. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds (4 twin mattresses)
- The outside cabin site is fit with a nice large campfire ring, a stand-up BBQ grill, picnic table and concrete patio.
You should plan to bring your bedding to make up the beds, towels for showering and of course your food and beverage items.
A reminder if you stay with us: NO PETS of ANY kind in or around the cabins and NO SMOKING inside the cabins
After 2 pm on the day you are scheduled to arrive, you may go ahead and enter into your cabin by using the last four digits of your reservation # for that cabin as the door entry code.