Ike's BBQ Cook-Off
Location: Eisenhower State Park
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2013
Love to BBQ?
REGISTER to join in a competition against amateur backyard cookers in our area!
Bring your smokers, grills, & choice of meat out for Ike’s BBQ Cook-Off!
Saturday June 22, 2013
Eisenhower State Park
Day Use Area
Judging at 5PM
Registration Info Below
Register for the event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$50 entry fee per item submitted.
| Monetary prizes! Amount awarded TBD by number of entries.
- Each cooker presents six (6) portions of their BBQ to the judges.
- BBQ turn-in is Cook’s Choice
- Contest entries must be prepared ON-SITE.
- BBQ entry is judged on (1) Taste (2) Tenderness (3) Appearance
- Judging is based on a numbering system. (Low end of number system is 1 and the upper end is 8.)
- Each cooker’s score is tallied and totaled.
- In case of a Tie in Overall Score, the higher score in the Taste Category determines higher finish.
COME JOIN US AND HAVE SOME FUN!!
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Contact Nikki Banzhaf to register for the event or with any questions!