Sunflower State Games
Location: Westpoint Equestrian Campground
Type: Sunflower State Games Competitive Trail Ride
Dates: 07/19/13 - 07/20/13
Contact: Connie Wright
Phone No: 785-528-3275
Time: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Schedule of Events:
- Check-in Friday, July 19th from 4pm to 8pm.
- Ride meeting Friday, July 19 at 7:30pm.
- Ride is Saturday, July 20 at 6:30 am.
- Awards banquet is July 20 at 5pm with pot luck dinner, awards and music.
- Adult 25 mile -- $40
- Adult 15 mile -- $35
- Junior -- $30
Deadline is Friday July 12. Day of entries accepted with a $5 late fee. T-shirts will be distributed only to participants who register prior to July 12 deadline.
- Adult: 15 mile - Sliding Weight Scale & 25 mile - Sliding Weight Scale
- Junior: 15 mile - Sliding Weight Scale & 25 mile - Sliding Weight Scale
Format: MOTDRA rules and scoring apply: www.motdra.org. Horses must have negative coggins, no health certificate required on Kansas horses. Please, do not bring horses in questionable health. Horses should be capable of riding 5-7 mph for the duration of the ride. Shoes are recommended. Horse trails are a blend of wooded areas and open fields with significant hills in certain areas. Plenty of water is generally available along trail sections of the park.
Each rider is responsible for their own vehicle/camping fees.