Kansas Crappie Club
Location: Perry State Park Lake View Boat Ramp
Type: Veterans Day Shootout at Perry Lake
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Phone No: 785-207-4321
Time: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Kansas Crappie Club, Attn: Joe Bragg
2938 SW Woodstock
Topeka, KS 66614
Veterans Day Single Pole Shootout at Perry
This Tournament will be a Fundraiser to help KDWPT with the Free Fishing Licenses for Veterans. They get money every year, but every year it runs out before they can get to everyone. So, to help do our part, we will have a Single Pole Shootout.
***Entry Fee will be $250.00 Per Team
*** Optional Big Fish Contest- $ 50.00 Per Team
*** All Anglers MUST ....only fish with a single pole, rigged with a single artificial lure at a time
*** 7 Fish Weigh In with 80% of Entry Fees going to Payouts, with the remaining 20% of Entry Fees going to KDWPT to help provide free fishing & hunting opportunities for our Disabled Combat Veterans with a
VA Disability rating of 30% or greater.