When to Hunt
- Cottontail & Jackrabbit
- Regular: All year
- Area Open: Statewide
- Daily bag limit: 10
- Possession limit: 30
- Species: bobcat, opossum, raccoon, red fox, and gray fox.
- Legal hours for running furbearers is 24 hours daily. Furbearers cannot be killed or taken during the running season. A furharvester license is required to run furbearers. It is illegal to possess any firearm or other hunting or trapping equipment while pursuing these animals during the running season.
Location: Unit Specified on Permit
- Shooting Hours: One-half hour before sunrise to sunset.
- Legal Equipment: Shotguns using shot sizes 2-9; long, recurve or compound bows and crossbows.
- Permit Limit: Any individual who has purchased a spring turkey permit is eligible for one second turkey game tag. Spring game tags are valid for Units 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
- Bag Limit: One turkey with a visible beard per permit or game tag.
- Dogs may not be used in spring season.
Migratory Birds Seasons
Upland Bird Seasons
Small Game Seasons