Report an Aquatic Nuisance Species

We'd like to know if you think you've found an aquatic nuisance species in an unreported location.

To report a potentially new location for an aquatic nuisance species that isn’t on the list of ANS Designated Waters in Kansas, use the form below or contact the Aquatic Species Coordinator, Emporia Research Office at (620) 342-0658 or email the Aquatic Nuisance Species Program Coordinator if you find any nuisance species.

Report an Aquatic Nuisance Species Form

Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) Designated Waters in Kansas

Report a New ANS

To report a new ANS use the form below to email the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks.