South Side Loaves N Fishes
Location: Cedar Bluff Lake, South Side Apache Pavilion
Type: Two Person Fishing Derby (tournament)
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014
Contact: Monty Roths
Time: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
SOUTH SIDE LOAVES N FISHES IS HOSTING A FISHING DERBY
SATURDAY JUNE 21 ST.
ENTRY FEE IS $25 PER TEAM.
THERE WILL BE A BIGGEST FISH FOR EACH SPECIES FOR $3 PER PERSON PER SPECIES.
THERE WILL BE AN OVERALL BIG FISH CONTEST FOR $5 PER PERSON.
AFTER WEIGH IN THERE WILL BE A DRAWING FOR ADDITIONAL PRIZES.
FISH THAT CAN BE WEIGHED IN ARE: CRAPPIE, WHITE BASS, WIPERS, WALLEYE, LARGEMOUTH BASS, AND CATFISH
1. You can fish from the bank or a boat.
2. Two person teams
3. Check in is from 7 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. Register at South Side Loaves N Fishes or at the Apache pavilion.
4. Weigh in is at 3:00 or before. No Later than 3:00
5. We will be weighing the 5 biggest fish.
6. All length and creel limits apply.
7. South Side Loaves N Fishes are not responsible for accidents or theft.
8. Courtesy and Ethics are expected by all participants.
9. The only people that can challenge a weigh in are teams that are in the tournament or officials.
10. Must be present for drawing. Drawing held at the Apache pavilion