Cabin Reservation Information
- You may make a reservation for up to one year in advance.
- Online state park reservations must be made at least three days in advance during the April-September park season. Otherwise, you must call the park offices. During the offseason (October-March), online reservations must be made at least five days in advance.
- Online reservations for state fishing lake and wildlife area cabins must be made five days in advance year-round. Otherwise, you must call the office.
- Full payment is required at the time the reservation is made. Payments online are made with credit cards. Payments made in cash or by check or money order must be made through the offices. Damage deposits for those paying by cash, check, or money order must be submitted to the office at the time of reservation.
- A non-refundable reservation fee is required for each cabin at the time the reservation is made unless the cabin is reserved on the day of arrival. If the cabin is a same-day reservation, a transaction fee is charged.
- Weekly reservation rates are determined on a seven-night basis. The eighth night is reserved at the regular reservation rate.
- Some areas have a complete-weekend rule. This means that a person must reserve the cabin for a complete weekend. If you reserve for Friday, you must also pay for Saturday, etc. There is no refund for days on a complete weekend that are not used.
- Cancellation of the cabin reservation 30 or more days prior to arrival date results in a 100 percent refund minus the reservation fee and associated issuance fees. Cancellation 29 or less to 5 days prior to arrival results in a 100 percent refund minus one night rental fee, the reservation fee and associated issuance fees. Cancellation of the reservation rental 4 days or less prior to arrival date or after arrival date will result in all fees being forfeited or a credit for the unused portion (less one night rental and reservation fees) may be issued.
- The reservation price is the price indicated on the date of stay or the day for which the reservation is made.
- Damages to the cabin upon checkout will be charged to a credit card or the Paypal account used to make the reservation. If the reservation was made by check, cash, or money order, a bill will be sent to the renter.
- Check-out time is NOON ; check-in time is after 2 p.m. year-round at all KDWP cabins.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CABINS, BUT MAY STAY OUTSIDE BY FOLLOWING PARK REGULATIONS REGARDING PETS.
Linens or pillows are not provided.