Location: Unit Specified on Permit
- Shooting Hours: One-half hour before sunrise to sunset.
- Legal Equipment: Shotguns using shot sizes 2-9; long, recurve or compound bows and crossbows.
- Permit Limit: Any individual who has purchased a spring turkey permit is eligible for one second turkey game tag. Spring game tags are valid for Units 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
- Bag Limit: One turkey with a visible beard per permit or game tag.
- Dogs may not be used in spring season.
Location: Posted Areas
Posted Areas Include
Inside city parks on the Neosho River in Chetopa and Burlington, Neosho River at Iola downstream from dam to city limits, Marais des Cygnes River below Osawatomie Dam downstream to posted boundary, Marais des Cygnes River from the upstream boundary of the Marais des Cygnes Wildlife Area downstream to the Kansas-Missouri border, and the Browning Oxbow Lake of the Missouri River.
(Mourning, white-winged, Eurasian collared, and ringed turtle doves)
- Area open: Statewide
- Season: Year-round
- Daily bag limit: There is no limit on Eurasian collared or ringed turtle doves, but any taken during the migratory dove season in addition to the mourning and white-winged dove daily bag must have a fully-feathered wing attached while being transported.
- Possession limit: 45 (mourning and white-winged)
- Cottontail & Jackrabbit
- Regular: All year
- Area Open: Statewide
- Daily bag limit: 10
- Possession limit: 30
Season Dates (statewide): All year
Season Limit: No limit
There is no closed season for trapping or hunting coyotes. Motor vehicles and radios in vehicles may be used to hunt coyotes only. Furharvester license is required to trap and sell; hunting license is required to hunt and sell.