Thursday July 08 2010

Camper trash and fire ring cleanup
How can I enroll in a Kansas Hunter Education Class?

Hunter Education classes are scheduled by volunteer instructors all across the state. As soon as they are set, classes are added to the KDWP website. The listing will include contact information, and most require pre-registration. Refer to the Hunter Education page to find out more about who is required to take Hunter Education classes, and the current schedule.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=";hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=";hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Help keep Kansas state parks clean. Watch this video to learn more about what you can do to help.

There are no options.