Thursday June 10 2010

Summer Squirrel Hunt
How do I apply for a resident elk or a resident either species/either sex deer permit? What's the deadline?

Apply for resident elk and resident either species/either sex deer permits on the License/Permits page or phone 620-672-5911 and ask for Licensing. The application deadline is July 9. More detailed information on other elk permits may be found on the Antelope & Elk page.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Find a mulberry tree and you can plan on good summer squirrel hunting. Check out a Kansas summer small game hunt.

There are no options.