Thursday November 19 2009

Hunter Report Card
What are the rules for retrieving a deer off of private property that you do not have permission to access?

If you do not have permission to access the land that the deer you have wounded is on, you should first try to contact the landowner. If the landowner denies you access to their land, try contacting KDWP's Law Enforcement division, listed by region/county. Click here to download the Landowner's Permission card.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Hunter report cards help KDWP determine usage and trends on public hunting areas. This free permit is required on designated areas.

There are no options.