Check Lottery Draw Status
Use the following steps to check your draw status.
- Login to your account, using the button below.
- Once logged in, it will bring up your user information. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Confirm Details'.
- You will be taken to your account page. On the left menu, click the link named, 'Lotteries'.
- This page will show all the lotteries you have entered and if you were successful or unsuccessful.
- If you were SUCCESSFUL in the Non-Resident Deer Draw you will see the following item.
- If you go to the 'Privileges' link on the left menu you will see the active privileges listed.
- Successful permits and tags will be fulfilled by mail in early July.
- If you have not purchased your Kansas Non-Resident Hunting License, you must purchase this before going hunting. You can do this after you login to the web, phone or at a KDWPT agent.
- If you were NOT SUCCESSFUL in the Non-Resident Deer Draw you will see the following item.
- If you go to the 'My Preference Points' on the left menu, it will tell you the number of preference points you have at this point.
- Leftover Permits will go on sale July 10, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. These will be available online and by phone sales.