Chicken Creek, Camp Creek, Deer Creek, Coon Creek, Washington Creek, Elk Creek & the two bedroom – Wakarusa River Cabins sit atop a high bluff overlooking Clinton Reservoir with a view as far as the eye can see. From the front porch the vistas are stunning; as miles of rugged timbered shoreline roll on beautiful sunsets illuminate a western skyline with Clinton Lake’s solitary “Pelican Island” centered in this breathtaking view.
List of ITEMS that you should plan to bring….
- Bed linens (2 Full/2 Twin for ONE Bedroom Cabins and 2 full / 6 Twin for TWO Bedroom Cabin), blankets and pillows.
- Bath towels
- Personal care items
- Spices, condiments, all of your food and beverages
- Charcoal for outside grilling & campfire wood for fire ring
- Firewood must be purchased or collected LOCALLY! A recent issue near our county with an invasive beetle - the Emerald Ash Borer, has caused the State to issue the ban to preserve our tree population. More detailed information can be found by going to: www.emeraldashborer.info The Clinton Marina usually has firewood for sale along with a couple of convenience stores within a couple of miles from here. To contact the Clinton Marina - 785/749-3222. You may also forage in the timber near your campsite for dead and fallen small branches and sticks.
F.Y.I. – No dressers or night stands in the bedroom but they do have a shelf with hanging rod. Hangers are not provided.
Television, internet and phone services are not provided.
Our cabins offer all the convenience of home, enjoyment of nature and Lake Activities. All Cabins are ADA compliant and are comfortably equipped with the following.
- Air-Conditioned & Heated, Full Size Bed, Futon (in front room), Murphy Bed (1 bedroom cabins), 2 Sets of Bunk Beds (2 bedroom cabin), Couch (in bedroom), Bathroom with Shower, Full Kitchen with Utensils & Cookware, Dining Table, Ceiling Fans, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Pot, Picnic Table, Grill, Fire Ring