Cabin #4 - Goldenrod
Type: Modern Cabin
The Facility is not ADA Compliant
The smaller log cabin is a primitive sleeper cabin that provides the following amenities:
- Full bed/set of bunk beds
- Electricity/heat/air conditioner
- Water hydrant outside
- Table & seats
- Picnic table/barbecue grill/fire ring
- Bathroom and shower house for the cabin is located between cabins 2 and 3.
- Linens and utensils are not provided.
- Sunday - Thursday $35 a night. Friday-Saturday $45 a night
- Weekend rates ONLY apply from April 1st -September 31st
- October 1st-March 31st the rates are the same as the weekday (Monday-Sunday)
- $14 Reservation Fee per stay.