Pomona State Park offers four ADA Accessible modern cabins available for reservation year-round, offering a variety of comfortable accommodations and a great view of Pomona Lake. The cabins provide many modern conveniences including a bedroom, kitchen, restroom with shower, heating and air conditioning.
Looking for a scenic location to hold a family reunion or business retreat inquire about pairing the cabins with the Southwind Shelterhouse located a short distance from the cabins offering heat and air conditioning, indoor restrooms, kitchen facility, and seating for 128 people.
The one bedroom cabins are:
The two bedroom cabins are:
- Santa Fe
These are housekeeping cabins – so please clean before check out and leave them as you found them for the next visitor.
Cabin renters shall be responsible for full payment of any damages incurred during the length of stay. Damages will be billed to the credit card or Paypal account used to make the reservation or a bill will be sent to the renter.
Damages or failure to clean the cabins after use may result in denial of future reservations.
Peak Season (April – September)
- Sunday – Thursday = $65.00 per night for one bedroom and $95.00 per night for two bedroom
- Friday and Saturday = $85.00 per night for one bedroom and $110.00 per night for two bedroom
- Weekly (seven consecutive) = $450.00 for one bedroom and $665 for two bedroom
Off Peak Season (October – March)
- Sunday – Thursday = $55.00 per night for one bedroom and $80.00 per night for two bedroom
- Friday and Saturday = $75.00 per night for one bedroom and $95.00 per night for two bedroom
- Weekly (seven consecutive) = $375.00 for one bedroom and $550.00 for two bedroom