Monday November 23 2009
Certification as a Hunter Education Instructor requires the following:
- Submit an application to the Hunter Education Section in Pratt.
- Pass an initial background check.
- Complete an on-line Policies and Procedures course.
- Attend a New Instructor Orientation Course.
- Assist in teaching a Hunter Education Course.
- Be evaluated by and receive a recommendation from an Area Coordinator, Organizing Instructor or other designated individual.
To find out more about becoming a Hunter Education Volunteer Instructor, click here.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Learn how to take a quality picture to preserve your hunting experience.
There are no options.