Aquatic Nuisance Species Certification Course

Learn how to protect Kansas waters. The course is voluntary*, it’s free, and it takes about five minutes!

The City of Council Grove requires anglers and boaters at Council Grove City Lake to have an Aquatic Nuisance Species Course certificate.

As of July 1, 2013, The City of Herington also requires anglers and boaters to have an Aquatic Nuisance Species Course certificate to use Herington City Lakes (both old and new) and Father Padilla Pond.

You must have this certificate in your possession while fishing and/or boating at Council Grove City Lake, Herington City Lake (old), Herington City Lake (new), and Father Padilla Pond.