What is needed for an environmental review?

1. Project Name

2. Location - Section, Township, and Range and/or Latitude and Longitude

3. County and City the project is taking place

4. Any project numbers assigned to this project by other agencies, if applicable

5. A Map with the footprint of the project delineated. Send an aerial photograph along with a USGS quad map. Maps can be obtained from sources such as Google Earth, Maps Live, Terraserver, Kansas Geospatial Community Commons.

County resources include:

     Johnson County AIMS, Sedgwick County, Riley County

6. Design Plans

Requests may be sent:

via e-mail at: KDWPT.ess@ks.gov

by fax at: 620-672-2972

by mail to: KDWPT, Ecological Services Section, 512 SE 25th Ave, Pratt, KS 67124-8174