HOLIDAY NOTICE: KDWPT offices will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Normal business activity will resume on Monday, Nov. 30.
Nearly all KDWPT facilities remain open to the public. Where foot traffic is allowed, please practice social distancing and observe all safety precautions put in place by staff. Thank you.
For the latest information on KDWPT facilities and services, visit https://ksoutdoors.com/KDWPT-COVID-19-Updates.
For the latest information on COVID-19, visit http://www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus/index.htm.
DEADLINE TO ENTER: 10-18-2020 at midnight.
By filling out the form below, you attest that the photos you submit to the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism (KDWPT) are your original work and were taken in the state of Kansas. You also agree to give KDWPT a royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and perpetual license to use the photos for advertising, promotional, or educational purpose.
1. Complete the entry form below.
2. Copy (CTRL+C) your confirmation code.
3. Paste (CTRL+V) your confirmation code in the SUBJECT LINE of a new e-mail.
4. E-mail your photos WITH CATEGORY INFORMATION to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Wait for results to be posted on ksoutdoors.com in early November.
*Photos less than 1MB will NOT be accepted.