Blinds and tree stands may be used on department lands, subject to posted requirements and under the following conditions:
- They may not be placed more than 14 days prior to the season and shall be removed within 14 days of the close of the season.
- Ladders, screwin metal steps and steps attached by ropes, cables or chains may be used to access stands and must be removed with the stand.
- Natural blinds may be used and shall be constructed of natural herbaceous materials or woody debris which are present on the site.
- Any person may use these stands if not occupied.
- Any stand not conforming to the requirements may be removed or destroyed by the department.