KDWP Open Records Request Form

This form is provided for your convenience, but is not mandatory to request Open Records. Requests can be made by mail, email, fax, and in person.

HUNTER EDUCATION – Please do not fill out this form to request Duplicate/Replacement Hunter Education Cards. See here for information about obtaining duplicate/replacement cards: https://ksoutdoors.com/Services/Education/Hunter/Replacement-Cards.

For more policy and information on KDWP open records visit, KDWP Open Record Policy.

* Required Fields