Location to get Duplicate Hunter Education Certificates

Duplicate Kansas hunter education certificates may be obtained by visiting a Wildlife, Parks and Tourism office or State Park; by writing or calling the Pratt office. Office locations and telephone numbers are listed below. This Department does NOT have access to the hunter education records of other states. If you are in need of a duplicate card that was issued in another state, contact the Hunter Education office in the state.

You must provide your name and birth date or your certificate number in order that we might verify your certificate.

Individuals for whom records cannot be verified will be advised to enroll in the next available Hunter Education Course.

Duplicate Hunter Education certificates are issued only by the Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism at the following locations:

Region 1 Office Region 2 Office Region 3 Office
Dodge City District Office Chanute District Office Pratt Operations Office
Cedar Bluff Cheney State Park  
Clinton State Park Colby District Office Crawford State Park
Cross Timbers State Park El Dorado State Park Eisenhower State Park
Elk City State Park Emporia Research/Survey Glen Elder State Park
Hillsdale State Park Kanopolis State Park Kansas City District Office
Lovewell State Park Meade State Park Milford State Park
Perry State Park Pomona State Park Scott State Park
Tuttle Creek State Park Webster State Park Wilson State Park