Wildlife Rehabilitation Permit Information

Included below are files containing all required forms and documentation for becoming a permitted wildlife rehabilitator. The Regulation pertaining to wildlife rehabilitation in Kansas is K.A.R.115-18-1 (also included below). Wildlife rehabilitation permits are applied for and issued annually (permits expire Dec. 31 each year). Any and all facilities where wildlife will be housed for rehabilitation purposes will require an annual inspection from KDWP Law Enforcement personnel. 

All application materials were revised in 2017, so please review all forms carefully for renewals and applications. All application and reporting forms are now pdf files with fillable fields. Please complete all possible information electronically within the form prior to printing for signatures. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Wildlife Division at 620-672-5911.

Website Links for Additional Rehabilitation Information