Returning License Holders use the following link to easily login to the new system

Returning User Login

You can purchase licenses and permits with a toll-free telephone call, online from your home or office computer, or from one of more than 600 license vendors located around the state. A list of license vendors, organized by county, is available at the link below. We suggest you call the vendor to ensure they are open for business, since some vendors operate seasonally.

Toll Free Telephone: 1-833-587-2164, hours are 6am - 9pm

Locations to buy Licenses/Permits by County

365-Day Licenses


Kansas Kids' Lifetime Hunting and Fishing Licenses

Non-Resident Deer Draw Information:

Search Draw Status

Non-Resident Deer Draw Quotas and Stats

Types of Licenses/Permits:

Hunting Licenses/Permits

Fishing Licenses/Permits

State Park Permits

American Indian Hunting, Fishing and Trapping Licenses/Permits

Informational Brochures:

Kansas Deer Management Unit Maps

Regulation Summary for Deer and Fall Turkey

Social Security Information:

About Social Security Numbers