- Camping Available: Yes
- ADA Camping Available: No
- Reservable Sites: No
- Primitive Camping: 1
- Water, Electric: 24
- Click for more information
- Electric: 24
- Trail Season: Year Round
- Length of Trail: 1.5 mile(s)
- Trail Activities: Walking, Mt. Biking
- There is camping located near the trail
- Location of Start: N38 30.990 W95 44.814
Click for more information
Ike’s Scooter Trail is the newest trail addition to Eisenhower! It is a scenic, one-way trail just over 1 mile long. It is perfect for those out for a morning stroll, or for someone looking for a safe place to ride their scooter. Motorized scooters, 50cc and under, are allowed on the trail, and it is open to everyone during hours when motorized scooters are NOT present. Motorized scooters ore only allowed on the trail from 10:00AM-6:00PM.
Keep In Mind…
- Carry plenty of water. There is NO water available on the trail.
- Be courteous to others on the trail.
- Carry out at least as much as you carry in.
- Take your camera and snap the perfect photo!