Type: Deluxe Cabin
The Facility is not ADA Compliant
Lookout Cabin is a deluxe camping cabin. This cabin features one queen bed, including mattress, and a sleeper sofa. Renters must provide their own bedding and towels. Lookout Cabin is heated and cooled and has electricity. It features a dining/living area, full bath, kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and limited kitchen equipment (pots/pans; utensils; dinnerware). A campfire ring, picnic table, and freeze-proof water hydrant are located just outside the cabin on a cement patio, below the deck. Lookout Cabin has a designated RV campsite with 50amp electricity & water hookup which can be rented by the cabin occupants only. Standard camping and utility rates apply, and can be rented by calling the State Park Office (785) 753-4971, during office hours. Permittee must be at least 18 years of age, and someone over 18 must be present at the cabin for the duration of occupancy.
1. $14.00 Non-refundable transaction fee and service charge.
4.All fees are paid in advance. Cancellations/Reschedules up to 30 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, but NOT the $14.00 transaction fee. Cancellations/Reschedules up to 5 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, except for the $14.00 transaction fee plus one night fees. Cancellations/Reschedules less than 5 days in advance are not eligible for refund of any fees paid.
5. Permittee is responsible for cleanliness, condition or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Damage deposit will not be returned in the case of a violation; and permittee may be financially responsible for additional amounts depending on the degree of violation.
- Cabin will be reserved when renter submits a $14.00non-refundable transaction fee, and ALL NIGHTS/ALL ADULTS FEES IN ADVANCE by check, cash or credit card. Telephone and Online Reservations are by credit card only. Cash, check or credit card if reserving in person.
1. Cabin permits are valid from the date purchased to noon the next day.
2. Camping cabin must be occupied at least once every 24 hours.
3. Only the stated maximum number of adults will be allowed in the cabin after 11 p.m. All others will be asked to leave at that time.
4. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
5. Other camping units (campers and/or tents) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin.
6. Consumption of alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverages are allowed, but no kegs. Glass containers are discouraged.
7. No smoking inside the cabin.
8. Pets are not allowed inside the cabins, and must be kept outside on a chain, leash or kennel.
9. Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.