Type: Cabin Primitive
The Facility is ADA Compliant
Sunrise Cabin is a rustic camping cabin featuring two double/six single bunks, including mattresses. Renters must provide their own bedding. Cabin is heated and cooled and has electricity. Shower and Restroom facilities are a short walking distance from the cabin. A dining table and counter area is provided inside the cabin. A
campfire ring, charcoal bbq grill, picnic table, and freeze-proof water hydrant are located just outside the cabin. Sunrise Cabin also features a covered porch area. This cabin is designated Pet-Friendly. Pets are allowed, with payment of $50.00 Pet Fee at check-in.
Permittee must be at least 18 years of age, and someone over 18 must be present at the cabin for the duration of its occupancy.
1. $13.75 Non-refundable transaction fee.
2. Oct-March $50/nt weekday; $55/nt weekends. April-Sept $55/nt weekdays; $60/nt weekends. Two night weekend minimum.
3. All fees are paid in advance. Cancellations/Reschedules up to 30 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, but NOT the $13.75 transaction fee. Cancellations/Reschedules up to 5 days prior to the reservation date are eligible for refund of rental fees, except for the $13.75 transaction fee plus one night fees. Cancellations/Reschedules less than 5 days in advance are not eligible for refund of any fees paid.
4. Permittee is responsible for cleanliness, condition or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Damage deposit will not be returned in the case of a violation; and permittee may be financially responsible for additional amounts depending on the degree of violation.
Cabin will be reserved when renter submits an $13.75 non-refundable transaction fee, and ALL NIGHTS/ALL ADULTS FEES IN ADVANCE by check, cash or credit card. Telephone and Online Reservations are by credit card only. Cash and check only if reserving in person.
1. Cabin permits are valid from the date purchased to noon the next day.
2. Camping cabin must be occupied at least once every 24 hours.
3. Only the stated maximum number of adults will be allowed in the cabin after 11 p.m. All others will be asked to leave at that time.
4. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
5. Other camping units (campers and/or tents) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin.
6. Consumption of alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverages are allowed, but no kegs. Glass containers are discouraged.
7. No smoking inside the cabin.
8. Pets are allowed, with payment of $50.00 Pet Fee at check-in.
9. Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.