Eagle View Cabin
Type: Modern Cabin
The Facility is ADA Compliant
Eagle View cabin sleeps six (one double bed, a futon and a pull-down--“Murphy-type" bed), comes with a full kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes, pots and pans and coffee pot), as well as table and chairs. Beds are fitted with mattresses only; you will need to bring your own bedding (full size sheets), pillows, soap, shampoo and towels. There are no television, internet or telephone hookups. Check in time is after 2 p.m. and check out time is noon every day, year-round. Exterior amenities include a picnic table, fire ring, water hydrant and an excellent view of the lake. The public fishing dock is located within an easy walk from the cabin. Please clean the cabins before you check-out and leave them as you found them for the next visitors. Other camping units (tents and/or campers) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin. Rental fee is $75 per night with a $14 reservation fee per stay.
Special Cabin Rules
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabins, and must be kept outside on a chain, leash not longer than 10' or kennel.
- DO NOT clean fish or game inside.
- Items not provided: linens, bedding or personal toiletry items.
- Cabin permits are valid from the date purchased to noon the following day, check in is at 2:00 p.m. and check out is at noon.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Other camping units (tents and/or campers) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin.
- Consumption of alcoholic liquor is prohibited. Cereal malt beverages with not more than 3.2% alcohol by weight are allowed, but no kegs.
- Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.
- All vehicles must have a vehicle permit and park in the provided parking areas; no vehicles are allowed off the road or paved parking areas.
- Fires in provided fire rings only.
- No cooking on the porch.
- All State, as well as, Park and Public Lands regulations apply during the use of the cabin.
- Renter is responsible for cleanliness, and/or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Cleaning costs and/or damages will be charged to the credit card or PayPal account used to pay for the rental.