Prairie Dog Cabin
Type: Modern Cabin
The Facility is ADA Compliant
Prairie Dog cabin sleeps six (one double bed, a futon and a pull-down--“Murphy-type" bed), comes with a full kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes, pots and pans and coffee pot), as well as table and chairs. Beds are fitted with mattresses only; you will need to bring your own bedding (full size sheets), pillows, soap, shampoo and towels. There are no television, internet or telephone hookups. Check in time is after 2 p.m. and check out time is noon every day, year-round. Exterior amenities include a picnic table, fire ring, water hydrant and an excellent view of the lake. The public fishing dock is located within an easy walk from the cabin. Please clean the cabins before you check-out and leave them as you found them for the next visitors. Other camping units (tents and/or campers) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin. Rental fee is $75 per night with a reservation fee of $14 per stay.
Specific Cabin Rules
- No smoking allowed inside.
- DO NOT clean fish or game inside.
- Items not provided: linens, bedding or personal toiletry items.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Other camping units (tents and/or campers) are not allowed in the area surrounding the cabin.
- Trash must be removed from the cabin and discarded in dumpsters.
- Fires in provided fire rings only.
- No cooking on the porch.
- All State, as well as, Park and Public Lands regulations apply during the use of the cabin.